Editorial Policy of Reptile Apartment Group
As of January 1, 2014 the following policy will be placed into effect. Editorial Policy of Reptile Apartment Group. Opinions are those of the individual writer and do not necessarily reflect the views of Reptile Apartment Group. Articles may be submitted to the editor of this website by anyone who wishes to write about topics related to reptiles, amphibians, & invertebrates which are kept in a captive environment & which encourage natural behavior through animal enrichment & proper husbandry. All articles or MS selected for publication will be proof read for content, spelling & grammatical errors. Any articles or MS submitted for publication by Reptile Apartment Group will also be submitted for peer review by a private group of independent authorities recognized for their excellence both in commercial herpetoculture & as a hobbyist.
Authors who submit an article to Reptile Apartment Group for publication agree to all of the following:
1. the editor may edit all articles for content, spelling and grammar.
2. the printing of the article in Reptile Apartment Group and the printing date and placement are at the discretion of the editor.
3. the author of the article may submit his/her article to additional magazines for publication. We do request that proper attribution is made should the work be published somewhere other than Reptile Apartment Group Publishing.
4. the author retains all rights to any works published in Reptile Apartment Group. the author of any eBook retains all rights to the work published by Reptile Apartment Group Publishing.
5. the author must provide references for any and all information which is not directly experienced.